Guo Jingming's classic swearing quotes
1 Friend, do you know that a rogue in China? Shanghai, a gangster out of Shanghai --- Jinrong Rong, Du Yuesheng, Zhang Xiaolin are all Shanghainese. Northeast, but unearthed bandits. A gangster will not hit people, and a gangster will say at most: Nai is special --- all the Northeast people do.
2 The current stock market. Now the thriller is back. What's the situation now, the boss goes in and comes out, the talent goes in the coffin, the doctor goes in the idiot, the Yang million goes in and the Yang Bai grows out, and when he wants to get rich, he wants to go crazy, the well-off family goes into Wubao special sleepy, pats his chest Go in and slap in and slap out ...
3 The ideal is full, but the reality is very perceptive.
4 Some things haven't been finished, so let's forget it. Everyone is a king, and he wanders in his own world. Don't listen to me, but don't let me listen to you.
5 The mark of an immature man can be a sacrifice for the ideal, and the mark of a mature man can live for the ideal.
6 Red beans don't grow in the southern country, they grow on my face.
[Guo Jingming's classic swearing quotes, the boss goes in and comes out 23] Related reading
- Cursing long sentence
- The sharpest cursing sentences
- Connotative cursing sentence
- Non-mainstream cursing sentences
- Satire classic sentence
- Classic satire
- English cursing sentence
- Sharp words
- Incisive cursing sentence
- The most disgusting cursing words, the most disgusting cursing sentences
- Civilization curses words
- Humorous curse
Reading list of the week
- The more poisonous a man is, the better
- cf scolding sentence
- Swear words with dirty words, the dirtier the better, no one
- Swearing sentences without dirty words
- Scolding women, the more poisonous the better
- Northeast dialects, the more poisonous the better
- Swear words Daquan, sluts are always sluts
- Super swearing, super swearing
- The more poisonous Cantonese is, the better it is Cantonese.
- Swearing without dirty words, classic without dirty words
- Swear English, Swear English
- Shanghai dialects, the more poisonous the better
- The most disgusting curse, the most disgusting curse